Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Amun you are a WINNER


Consumed Vitamin R- like beverage 7 tweets of sluggish behavior. @CovenLider_Amun (tweet your reaction and recovery)
 *I start to feel weird, the voices around me star to sound slow like expelled for an old megaphone * I feel my head like a weightless balloon, I realize that I lost my balance when my body hits the ground and the feeling of heaviness –
 -is sweeping the rest of my body afraid raise my hand and my movements seem in slow motion, shake my head trying to decrease the feeling*
*close my eyes trying to calm down before starting to breathe deeply as the sound begins to stabilize somewhat try to move-
 - my legs, it move so slow so breathe again I try to get up and this time I can, walk back to the others feeling my sense back to normal*
 *take another look at the Humans who look us expectantly, i can see the hunger in their faces* I can hardly move my legs while I use the wall as help to get to my destination growing in despair while my slow movements are –
 -more strength and soon not need the wall as support. I shake my head again and this time the world doesn't spin in slow motion* 
Nice moves for an old man! *hands card* "MC Hammer Can't Touch This" -Free from harm entire AU @CovenLider_Amun




 *shake my head* we're in a serious situation   
*look at my wristwatch only pass fifteen minutes and my despair is growing*
*try to stay calm* mentioned something about flying their head. each takes something strong enough -
-to beat them.      
*I look something from myself removing the metal bar that decorate the penthouse*
 * humans are frightened cornered on the opposite side of the room, while with a bang the door opens revealing the disgusting creatures *
*escape from the clutches of the zombies with ease, it almost seems that nobody "can touch me" -
-hit hard on the neck of one and his head flies through the air and I go for the next, booting a couple of heads in a single motion*
  


Great job, I enjoyed reading your drunken and your bum kicking vampires ways -Tramp

No comments:

Post a Comment