Saturday, April 30, 2011

Caius of Twitwitter




Please follow @theCaiusVolt on twitter, as I hope we will see many more Tweets of this magnitude and higher from her in the future.












*appears at your shoulder before moving back and waving hand* These punishments have lost their thrill.

*walking around* There is no chase! No chills down the spine in the anticipation of ripping ones limbs off and burning before the eyes of the guilty. It is all I can do these days to carry out these punishments.

 A pity. I do so enjoy the pain of others. Watching the horror and knowledge feel their eyes. The scalding ice that fills their veins.

*smiles to self-* Fear is a very pungent smell, you know? It is the best part of feeding.) The sweet taste coating your mouth and lungs. Ah, but punishment. Punishment has lost this sweet taste.

*laughs sharp and quick* You will be doing nothing but recovering limbs. *focuses in on you again and stalks closer*    


*Sits down in her spot pulling out her stationary,*

Dear Caius,

 How I love Thee, you’re back and you've returned in style.

Oh Cai Cai, TwiTwitter’s very beautiful 16 year old Awesomeness, with so many life issues, illnesses and you come back and give us this.

*Claps* I am awed at what you do. Please continue with what you give--it is exactly what we all need…

As Ztwin is not here with us tonight, I know she would agree.

With much Love,
Tramp <3

 
 “Bella…Bella…Bella…Please tell me you have seen the glorious progress in TwiTwitter’s Timeline.” Stalker/Storymaster jogs effortlessly into her space.


 “I have had the most delightful afternoon "helping" Caius get back his twitter feet!!! And it was a sheer joy!” The enthusiasm in his voice was contagious had tramp/Bella smiling with him. 


I actually did very little prompting to get the most excellent tweeting from the old grumpy one. And we were laughing the whole time!” TC1 explains grabbing up Tramp twirling her, sounding very light hearted.


“And it was just a simple prompting of ‘make a note of long history of his punishments have lost their thrill.’  Turned into the tweets in timeline."


"Do you know how long it's been since I've just given prompts and they turn into such lovely tweeting?” Setting light kiss to Bella’s forehead, Storymaster holds her close basking in his pride. 


“My Vampire memory clouds up, it's been that long. “ Stalker picks up the fallen paper, sighs. 


“Of course my love, you already thought to praise her…” rubs his thumb over her cheek walking away to spread the news.

1 comment:

  1. *applauding* I missed Caius too * The posts were excellent. I am in awe of the awesomeness that Is Caius. MORE! MORE! MORE! I DEMAND IT!

    ReplyDelete