Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ztwins & their Stalker on “leaked” Breaking Dawn photos




We know this is not our usual blog on TwiTwitter, today is a treat on something entirely off subject but needing to be asked…and answered.


Q1. What did y'all think of them asking everyone to "snitch" on who had the pictures up?

Zaf: *laughs* Honestly, I laugh at the reaction Rob had for it telling the good twihards to mobilize and destroy

 Stalker-TC1I thought they would find plenty who would, two faced bitches, every one of them drooling over the pictures themselves.

 Zaf: The whole thing just got peoples blood pumping for more

 Stalker-TC1:I find it hard to believe it wasn't and inside job.

  Q2. Did you "look" more than once at the photos before "most" were taken down?

Stalker-TC1nope

 Zaf : But if course *smirks*
    
 Stalker-TC1I did what all those tattle tales did.. copy them. I could see if it was pictures. But it was video too.


Q3. Did you think it was an “Inside” job?

Zaf : I am sure it was totally an inside job

 Stalker-TC1:  I think they were just trying to see our reactions. Well, look at what was "hacked" Sex scene and Bloody Bella. If you were hacking you'd go for what we haven’t seen like the Volturi or the other Vampire. Rob's back... Seen that a few movies already

 Zaf:  I think it can ruin the shock value in a movie but the draw for more with this saga is too irresistible even for a boom operator or a gaffe.

Q4. Do you feel that these picture had you wanting to see it or sorely let down?

Zaf: I was not let down by them I am however curious as to what out of those will be seen in the movie

Stalker-TC1: Okay, Okay. I wanted to see feathers. Bruised Bella.

 Zaf: yes I would want to see more but I am glad I didn't

 Stalker-TC1: so I can get rid of the chain smoking Kstew that fills my mind when I think of those scenes.

Q5. What scene do you wish you could see early?

Stalker-TC1: The Volturi kicking ass and taking names.

Zaf: I want to see the scene that has the Volturi in Part 1 of the movie!!

 Stalker-TC1:  Marcus with his luxurious hair and Aro in his black fur. Yummy.

 Q6. Would you "snitch" if you knew a website had the pictures up?

Stalker-TC1:    If by "snitch" you mean run and immediately look and share with friends. Yes.

Zaf: *taps chin* hmmmmm I don't know if I really would bother.  I am too busy

 Q7. Do you think this was merely a publicity stunt?

Stalker-TC1: See above.

 Zaf:    yes I think it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment