Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Feature Character Q&A: Collin



  Feature Character of April: 
Collin




Questions by: Zafrina


Zaffy: *smiling, Opening note pad identical to Z’s only is bedazzled with Zaf across the top*  OK first question for you Collin, how did the things Sm told you help you improve, And what really hit home to actually have you make these changes?

Collin: I'm trying to think American boy but being Canadian, it's not easy. it's really tough. but i try to manage -we don't have the same mentality all together. so I'm trying to adjust myself to the basics- I have  more than most to work through.
   
Zaffy: *placing hand on chin staring into Collins eyes* That wonderful, now, when the guide came out what did you take from that to apply to your character?

Collin:  I'm trying to change the way I'm tweeting. Thanks to Sm and Alice that pointed out my mistakes, I'm getting better at it

Zaffy: *tilts head* but that didn’t answer my question Collin *smirking*

Collin: well, it's mostly the advice of Sm's that made the change mostly. the guide hadn't got much info on me


Zaffy: A HUGE thing people are always saying is they have a hard time Not using "I" in their tweets was that ever a problem for you *winking*

Collin: oooh ya

Zaffy:  Well you do a wonderful job at hiding any troubles, * inches closer* What helps you avoid that?
  
Collin: ex: *I go to* changed into *goes the gave an example of how he changes it which I was excited about, and I made changes too, I tried to make him a little older than he was and not be a teen emo. I made some mistakes with Collin and I try not to repeat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment