Monday, April 4, 2011

Stalker on Imprinting

The whole idea of imprinting is horrible to me. Losing your free will, when I met Bella I was driven mad because her blood sang to me, I wanted to taste it drink my fill like a woman pms'n hording chocolate I was drawn to her but I regained control. When 'they' imprint, they lose free will. Do you ever think about what it is? It’s not true love… It's to reproduce. 


Sam was in love with Leah, maybe they were going to be married. One day he's hanging out with Leah and her cousin and all is good, then he starts to shift for the first time. He hangs out with Leah and this time when Emily comes over…
*wham* Bam* attached. It overrode the love he had for Leah, And it wasn't like he got tired of her or they grew apart, it was in a moment, and he still HAD feelings for Leah. The entire pack of Mutt's knew, and how pissy would Leah be about the whole thing?? She KNEW he loved her too.  

No I can't see how that would be a good thing at all.


 I think Jacob, *that little manipulator* just hoped to imprint on Bella to win her away from myself. Instead...*cringe* he imprints on our infant... Our NEWBORN daughter.*sigh* can vampires take aspirin? I should get Carlisle on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment